- This event has passed.
Marriage For Life Retreat: August 2023
In the beautiful and serene settings of our Brandeis-Bardin Campus, this retreat provides a safe, open environment to learn, share, develop, and enrich intimate loving relationships. The retreat is for couples considering marriage, engaged or recently married (less than five years).
During the weekend, couples will:
- Identify areas of strength and growth in intimacy, communication, finances, lifestyle, family, religion and more.
- Learn communication tools to resolve conflict with respect and love.
- Discover how family history influences marriage.
- Discuss expectations and hot topics, values and traditions.
- Address financial planning and emotional aspects of money.
The retreat includes sessions with licensed therapists, a rabbi and a financial planner, as well as accommodation and meals.
You can view a sample schedule here.
We warmly welcome LGBTQ+ couples and interfaith couples to participate.
If you are interested in learning more, contact Rabbi Myra Meskin, firstname.lastname@example.org, (310) 440-1274.
This 2-night retreat includes outdoor dining and delicious kosher food (certified by KosherLA).
Please see our refund policy below:
Our cancellation policy grants full refunds for requests made up to two weeks before, by August 11th, 2023. Cancellations made between August 12th-August 21st are eligible for a 50% refund. No refunds will be given after August 21st, 2023.
For more information, please visit our the Marriage for Life Retreat website.